LifePoint Church Core Values
1. Worship - We believe that worshiping the Lord in spirit and truth, through song and prayer, is honoring to God and invites the presence and power of the Holy Spirit to bring comfort, power, guidance, healing, and wisdom for effective Christian living.
2. Teaching - We believe, along with the Foursquare movement, that the fourfold ministry of Jesus Christ as Savior, Healer, Baptizer with the Holy Spirit, and Soon Coming King, is to be presented through the teaching ministries of the church.
3. Family - We believe in the training of all family members to experience the joy and fulfillment of living according to Biblical truth and power. We will work to spiritually develop believers of all ages to recognize and overcome the powers of darkness and the sinful nature of mankind.
4. Restoration - We believe the church is to be a "safe" place where the healing power of Jesus Christ restores broken people and their families.
5. Community - We believe that true community and life-change happen best in small groups where relationships are nurtured in an atmosphere of love, acceptance, and forgiveness.
6. Spiritual Gifts - We believe that every believer is given spiritual gifts for the building up of the church. We will help believers discover their gifts and learn how to use them in the power and love of the Holy Spirit.
7. Team - We believe performing ministry as a team is God's design for healthy, productive, enduring service to the body of Christ.
8. Local Outreach - We believe that the saving power of Jesus Christ is a gift available for all mankind. We will follow the Holy Spirit's lead in establishing a variety of means to reach those who have yet to experience the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Missions - We believe the Great Commission commands us to go into all the world and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we will intentionally, regularly, and actively support missions through prayer, finance, and service.
10. Reconciliation - We believe our community is filled with those who have known Jesus personally, yet have walked away from the church. Our goal is to restore these dear believers to the family of God in regular fellowship.
11. Prayer - We believe that prayer in Jesus' name is the sustaining power behind the church. We believe in the life-changing power of private and corporate prayer by petition, intercession, supplication, thanksgiving, and praise.